blab, blab, blab....

Friday, October 26, 2012

yes yes yes...I have lots of blog posts to update. I've made a list if that counts.  Along with my other list to do. the snow if falling. which means I will hibernate and catch up behind the computer. i really don't like to be cold. i'm very thankful for a warm home...and children that LOVE the snow and find joy in it!~ I suspect we will be sledding in the morning before the snow has a chance to melt. Yay a home day!
For those of you who haven't found the world of Pinterest...well your missing out! Especially if you love creative things. It's like having eye candy...the best of magazines etc. My favourite sections are DIY & Crafts, & Home decor...I can spend hours "pinning"...
The great thing is you can save your ideas and pin to your boards to save to look at later. I've crafted many of these ideas or it will spur some other idea....oh I love. Saves the planet and my pocketbook with way less magazines. LOVE LOVE! Check it out at www.pinterest.com if you need an invite to it let me know I'd love to add you to my obsession.
otherwise click HERE to check out my FB page and CLICK like to keep updated on my current activity...this is separate from my personal page. it includes more pictures and work updates. I'm working on lots of new projects and you will want to stay posted to my activities...or maybe NOT! LOL!
The battery on my laptop is counting down...so I must keep this short. (0:09) left.
Let it snow let is snow...happy for home days in the am!~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground