{Merry Christmas} my joys!

Thursday, January 19, 2012


better late than never January 19th....just finally getting to my xmas photos...It was a blur of sickness for me and Kent. First a brutal cold and then the flu struck. Ughhhh. We managed to have a lovely Christmas day. Good thing for my need to be prepared. I had everything completed by the evening of the 22nd so that I could enjoy doing fun things with the kids. Who knew those fun things would include surfing the couch, watching movies and naps.
Christmas morning was sooo much fun. We had our Grandpa and Nana spend the night the kids were thrilled. Santa even left a note...letting the girls know that their "dad" would never be able to trap him. He's been trying for years. I tried napping later that day before the crowd came for dinner. Meanwhile Grady never left my side so excited about all the day had entailed until then. He said "it was the  best Christmas" melt my l'il old heart that boy! In his 3 years here on earth...this is probably the first year he remembers.
We had a houseful for dinner and enjoyed lots of stories and laughs. And the food next year we will have a second sitting. Wow! We are truly blessed.
Happy New year...so very thankful that I have a warm house during this arctic front we have happening at the moment....-39 yesterday morning. Brrrrr....
Here's to warm tea and snuggles with those you love....oh yes and 9 sleeps till we are in Arizona:)

Mmmm...check out the yummy cupcakes that Judy brought...so lovely decorated too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground