{108 Mile House Wedding} detail

Wednesday, July 6, 2011


I love weddings....the love and connection between two people in love it is an amazing thing to witness. I have the most amazing job in the world. I get to capture these moments thru my lens...I have the honour to be present during the  expressions of their love!~a very important day to say the least! 
I met up with Tara & Steve and instantly fell witness to their connection. Tara is my perfect bride. Organized & creative! A girl after my own heart. Here is some items she has forwarded to be about their big day. The amazing spot to where the wedding nuptials will take place~and oh yes there is a story behind this location (you will have to wait for that)~ and a color swatch of their plan!
As my kids would say only 17 more sleeps....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground