{friday favourites} KOBO

Friday, April 15, 2011


my birthday gift from Kent....I LOVE to read.
On our past trip to AZ I took 7 books. But they sure weigh a lot with weight restrictions. the solution... A KOBO! I love love mine. Just like reading a book but lighter. Easy and cheap to download new books. Your books are stored in a library so you can have many on the go if you'd like. You can also change the size of the font. It's not like reading a computer. It's not lit up at all. Looks just like it is in the photos. I have a little re-chargeable light that clips on the top so that I can read at night and not bother Kent.  a great solution if space is a issue at your home.
I finally finished this series of three books by Larsson... the first one was really hard to get into....the end was good. The second was a better read...but I love the last one (below) great from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground